- Sacred Castle -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volt-Turn Team

2 posters

Go down

Volt-Turn Team Empty Volt-Turn Team

Post  Uber n00ber Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:50 pm

Volt-Turn Team 385~At Short~Volt-Turn Team 385

Volt-Turn Team 573Volt-Turn Team 385Volt-Turn Team 639Volt-Turn Team 494Volt-Turn Team 121Volt-Turn Team 479-wash

Cinccino

Volt-Turn Team 573

Frills (Cinccino) (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Hp
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
-Rock Blast
-Tail Slap
-U-Turn
-Bullet Seed

Synergy:
Fighting - Victini

I have Cinccino here because she can outspeed even a Timid Starmie and U-Turn out really easy. She can also take out each weather starter in one hit besided Tyranitar. The onlt problem she has is with Mach Punch or Choice Scarfs, she will get 1hko's because she isn't really defensive.

Victini

Volt-Turn Team 494

Tyrant (Victini) (N) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
-V-Create
-U-Turn
-Fusion Bolt
-Zen Headbutt

Synergy:
Dark - Terrakion
Water - Rotom-W/Starmie
Ghost - Cinccino
Rock - Jirachi
Ground - Rotom-W

Victini here is to counter sun teams and sweep without setting up, and sometimes even to take out walls like Skarmory or Ferrothorn, and yes I do mean counter sun teams. In sun a Victini can take out a Terrakion or Infernape with a V-Create. With choice scarf when Victini's speed stat goes down it still has 298 speed and is not useless. Fusion Bolt makes it so you can take out Gyarados and other water types that are to stubborn to go down. U-Turn is for when you need a switch but you don't want to give them a free sub or something or you are facing a Heatran. Finally Zen Headbutt is for taking out those pesky Conkledurr, it will go down even if it is +1.

Rotom-W

Volt-Turn Team 479-wash

Wash You Over (Rotom-W) (N) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Hp
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
-Volt Switch
-Hydro Pump
-Hidden Power [ICE]
-Trick

Synergy:
Grass - Victini/Jirachi

Rotom-W here is ffor sweeping with Hydro Pump and taking out Dragonite and friends with Hidden Power Ice. Volt Switch is to get out of there when he is up against a Celebi or some other Grass type. Trick is for wreacking Chansey's by giving them the Choice Scarf.

Terrakion

Volt-Turn Team 639

Wrecker (Terrakion) (N) @ Leftovers
Trait: Justify
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Hp
-Rock Polish
-Close Combat
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge

Synergy:
Psychic - Victini/Starmie/Jirachi
Water - Rotom-W
Ground - Rotom-W
Grass - Jirachi/Victini

Terrakion here is to set up and sweep, once it gets Rock Polish up it can sweep for days. It counters Heatran for me *Phew* because that is a major threat to my team even with Rotom. It pretty much takes out everything is see's mostly Heatrans and Chanseys

Starmie

Volt-Turn Team 121

Spinnah (Starmie) (N) @ Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
-Hydro Pump/Surf
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt/Psychic
-Rapid Spin

Synergy:
Electric - No Counter
Grass - Victini/Jirachi
Dark - Terrakion
Ghost - Cincinno
Bug - Terrakion

My man Starmie here is to sweep and Spin away hazards. He will take out most Ground, Rock, and Fighting types with ease, and a lot of Dragons with Ice Beam. I think without Ice Beam I would never be able to beat a Dragon without letting it set up first. Thunderbolt is to take out other water types that stand in his way.

Jirachi

Volt-Turn Team 385

Sleepy (Jirachi) (N) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 180 Hp / 75 Atk / 252 Speed
-Iron Head
-Body Slam
-Protect/Thunder Wave
-Wish

Synergy:
Fire - Victini/Terrakion/Starmie/Rotom-W
Ground - Rotom-W

Jirachi here is my Defender when I am in grave danger, he will hax you until you ragequit. Thunder wave and Body Slam are to paralyze, then you start spamming Iron Head. When that happens they only have a 70% chance of hitting you. Wish is to heal you or your other pokemon. With how much health he has with the Ev's he can heal a Rotom easy.
Uber n00ber
Uber n00ber

Back to top Go down

Volt-Turn Team Empty Re: Volt-Turn Team

Post  Cake Fiend Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:39 am

Seems pretty good, but you have a rather large weakness to Scizor, as you have nothing that can come in safely, as if it decides to U-Turn, something is taking massive damage. You also have no entry hazards, making said Scizor even more of a pain. Also, it is rather uncommon, but Giga Drain Volcarona can potentially 6-0 you, as it can Bug Buzz Victini (If it wins the speed tie.) and Cincinno, possibly KO'ing them after a little residual damage. Fire Blasting Jirachi, and using Terrakion, Starmie and Rotom as free recovery. To remedy the Scizor problem, you could potentially try something such as a Skarmory over Cincinno to lay down Spikes and wall Scizor. Also, change Protect/Thunder Wave on Jirachi to Stealth Rock. As it makes it much, much harder for Volcarona to come in and start seting up Quiver Dance. You could also try Scarfed Terrakion as a check to Volcarona, and change Rotom's set to a Bulky Attacker set with Will-O-Wisp to stop Scizor as well. Also, if Jirachi is meant to be a wall, wouldn't you want it to be as bulky as possible? Which is why you should change the EV spread to something that lets it wall things such as Tornadus better. Banded Victini is also a possibility as it makes up for the lost power if you decide to run Skarmory over Cincinno

tl;dr

Physically Defensive Skarmory over Cincinno
Stealth Rock over Protect/Thunder Wave
Scarfed Terrakion over Rock Polish Terrakion
Banded Victini over Scarfed Victini
Bulky Attacker Rotom over Scarfed Rotom
Bulkier Jirachi EV spread

Good luck, I hope my rate helps. :3
Cake Fiend
Cake Fiend

Back to top Go down