- Sacred Castle -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hail Team Warriors (Old Team)

3 posters

Go down

Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) Empty Hail Team Warriors (Old Team)

Post  Aérø Stone Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:05 pm

At a Glance

Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 473Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 460Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 485Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 073Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 471Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 472

Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) L023

Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 473

Ice Age (Mamoswine) (F) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake

We have Mamoswine to mainly to set up Rocks and to do damage to the foe to make it easier to kill them when your other teammates come into battle. Mamoswine also helps hide your goal, to set up Hail. Earthquake takes out Ninetales and Tyranitars/ Hippowdons are slowly taken
out by Icicle Crash. Most People wouldnt expect you yo set up any other weather, therefore they will let theirs die carelessly. On the other hand for Politoeds, you would have to do some serious thinking in order to take it out without revealing your Abomasnow. Mamoswine can do quite other things and I hope you have fun using it.

~ Synergy ~

Fire - Tentacruel/Heatran
Steel - Heatran/Tentacruel
Fighting - Tentacruel/Gliscor
Water - Abomasnow/Tentacruel

Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 460

Snow Bama (Abomasnow) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 Atk / 80 Def / 176 Spd
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Wood Hammer
- Ice Shard

What would be a Hail Team without Abomasnow ? This Abomasnow is kind of a Trollish/Revenge Killer with this set. You have the Speed EVs just to outspeed certain things such as Milotic, Ferrothorn, etc. You have Full Attack EVs so that you can have just enough power for Ice Shard to do some real damage to things that are close to death or in hopes of taking out those pesky Dragon-Types. I enjoy using this Abomasnow, hope you do too.

~ Synergy ~

Fighting - Gliscor/Tentacruel
Fire - Heatran/Tentacruel
Bug - Gliscor/Heatran
Poison - Gliscor/Heatran/Tentacruel
Flying - Heatran
Rock - None*

Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 485

Heat Rush (Heatran) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power

Heatran is here for for some Fir support. With a Hail Team, you will be be having Ice-Types, therefore you would need something to handle that Fire weakness. You have a scarf, to boost Heatran's speed. Most people would not being expecting this, so you would be catching them off guard. This set really works for me and I hope you enjoy it @$$ well.

~ Synergy ~

Ground - Gliscor/Abomasnow

Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 073

Squidward (Tentacruel) (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Confuse Ray

Two simple words describe this set, Rapid Spin. Toxic Spikes for Poison. Scald for STAB damage and for chances of Burn. Confuse Ray is to confuse the opponent and having them deal damage to themselves. Tentacruel is very useful to protect some of your valued pokemon. Rain Dish is there to heal up when the foe has Politoeds to set up the Rain and you can can take advantage of that and heal up double as much. Thats Tentacruel for you.

~ Synergy ~

Psychic - Heatran
Electric - Gliscor/Abomasnow/Mamoswine

Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 471

Ice Queen (Glaceon) (F) @ BrightPowder
Trait: Snow Cloak
EVs: 252 HP / 16 SAtk / 240 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Fake Tears
- Wish
- Blizzard

BrightPowder + Snow Cloak = Ragequit. I love using this Glaceon because its so remarkable with Hax with this set. Fake Tears is there to drastically lower the Sp.Def of your foe for an easier kill or to force a switch. It can also Wish pass if you need to get some Hp to another teammate. This Glaceon is fun to use , hope you like it too.

~ Synergy ~

Rock - *None*

Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 472

Purple Bat! (Gliscor) (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Def / 188 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Aerial Ace
- Protect

Gliscor is meant to be a Physical Wall/Physical Sweeper with this set. It counters many things with the moves and EVs it has. The main this that it counters are Blisseys and Chanseys. those 2 usually carry Thunder Wave/ Toxic to cripple your pokemon, but with this Gliscor, you dont have to worry about that. Aerial Ace for a good STAB move and to get rid of pesky Brelooms.

~ Synergy ~

Ice - Heatran/Tentacruel/Glaceon

I love this Hail Team ! Its really Amazing and Functional and Useful ! I hope you use this team once in a while and Have Fun with it ! Smile
Spoiler:
Aérø Stone
Aérø Stone
Owner
Owner

https://sacred-castle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) Empty Re: Hail Team Warriors (Old Team)

Post  [IMP]Tyrantitar Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:15 pm

Aérø Stone wrote:
At a Glance

Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 473Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 460Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 485Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 073Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 471Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 472

Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 473

Ice Age (Mamoswine) (F) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spd
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake

We have Mamoswine to mainly to set up Rocks and to do damage to the foe to make it easier to kill them when your other teammates come into battle. Mamoswine also helps hide your goal, to set up Hail. Earthquake takes out Ninetales and Tyranitars/ Hippowdons are slowly taken
out by Icicle Crash. Most People wouldnt expect you yo set up any other weather, therefore they will let theirs die carelessly. On the other hand for Politoeds, you would have to do some serious thinking in order to take it out without revealing your Abomasnow. Mamoswine can do quite other things and I hope you have fun using it.

~ Synergy ~

Fire - Tentacruel/Heatran

Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 460

Snow Bama (Abomasnow) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 Atk / 80 Def / 176 Spd
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Wood Hammer
- Ice Shard

What would be a Hail Team without Abomasnow ? This Abomasnow is kind of a Trollish/Revenge Killer with this set. You have the Speed EVs just to outspeed certain things such as Milotic, Ferrothorn, etc. You have Full Attack EVs so that you can have just enough power for Ice Shard to do some real damage to things that are close to death or in hopes of taking out those pesky Dragon-Types. I enjoy using this Abomasnow, hope you do too.

~ Synergy ~

Bug - Gliscor/Heatran
Poison - Gliscor/Heatran/Tentacruel
Flying - Heatran
Rock - None*

Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 485

Heat Rush (Heatran) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power

Heatran is here for for some Fir support. With a Hail Team, you will be be having Ice-Types, therefore you would need something to handle that Fire weakness. You have a scarf, to boost Heatran's speed. Most people would not being expecting this, so you would be catching them off guard. This set really works for me and I hope you enjoy it @$$ well.

~ Synergy ~

Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 073

Squidward (Tentacruel) (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Confuse Ray

Two simple words describe this set, Rapid Spin. Toxic Spikes for Poison. Scald for STAB damage and for chances of Burn. Confuse Ray is to confuse the opponent and having them deal damage to themselves. Tentacruel is very useful to protect some of your valued pokemon. Rain Dish is there to heal up when the foe has Politoeds to set up the Rain and you can can take advantage of that and heal up double as much. Thats Tentacruel for you.

~ Synergy ~

Psychic - Heatran
Electric - Gliscor/Abomasnow/Mamoswine

Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 471

Ice Queen (Glaceon) (F) @ BrightPowder
Trait: Snow Cloak
EVs: 252 HP / 16 SAtk / 240 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Fake Tears
- Wish
- Blizzard

BrightPowder + Snow Cloak = Ragequit. I love using this Glaceon because its so remarkable with Hax with this set. Fake Tears is there to drastically lower the Sp.Def of your foe for an easier kill or to force a switch. It can also Wish pass if you need to get some Hp to another teammate. This Glaceon is fun to use , hope you like it too.

~ Synergy ~

Rock - *None*

Hail Team Warriors (Old Team) 472

Purple Bat! (Gliscor) (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Def / 188 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Aerial Ace
- Protect

Gliscor is meant to be a Physical Wall/Physical Sweeper with this set. It counters many things with the moves and EVs it has. The main this that it counters are Blisseys and Chanseys. those 2 usually carry Thunder Wave/ Toxic to cripple your pokemon, but with this Gliscor, you dont have to worry about that. Aerial Ace for a good STAB move and to get rid of pesky Brelooms.

~ Synergy ~

Ice - Heatran/Tentacruel/Glaceon

I love this Hail Team ! Its really Amazing and Functional and Useful ! I hope you use this team once in a while and Have Fun with it ! Smile
Spoiler:

1.Abomasnow would do better abusing the weather with modest nature. No Wood Hammer Recoil as it would be replaced by Giga Drain and use Blizzard (to abuse the Hail). Ice shard would be fine evn with modest as it's just used to finish of sashes and stuff.
2.Tentacruel has a chance to miss Confuse Ray , which is usually just used to make sure the opponent switches. It would be better off with Sludge Bomb(trust me , I use it and it does better) as it also has a 30% poison chance.
3.Heatran could be better without Dragon Pulse as it is only good against dragons which pretty much makes it a general move , not the one sweepers use , it could be switched for Stealth Rocks(which might serve as a backup for Mamoswine just in case it's taken down). Hidden Power Ice would do a bit better than grass as it can take down Ground type pokemon with great ease. Also , not to forget it also OHKO's D-nite without any bulk. So yeah , why not go for it?
4. Glaceon:Timid Nature(+Spd.,-Atk) , I don't know but I think you wrote Timid in place of Modest. You might as well wanna correct it.
[IMP]Tyrantitar
[IMP]Tyrantitar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cake Fiend Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:18 am

I hope I never face that Glaceon, it looks super annoying to face. Inglip
Cake Fiend
Cake Fiend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down