- Sacred Castle -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned In OverUsed

2 posters

Go down

Banned In OverUsed Empty Banned In OverUsed

Post  Aérø Stone Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:13 pm

FREE THE INNOCENT !
------------------------------

Banned In OverUsed 530Banned In OverUsed 445Banned In OverUsed 257

These Pokemon Have been banned from the OU tier and pushed to Ubers. Excadrill has been BANNED for Sand Rush, Blaziken has been BANNED for Speed Boost, and only God knows why Garchomp was BANNED

Banned In OverUsed 25963864

Lets Discuss ! Pedo Bear

I honestly think that these Pokemon get outclassed by most of the Metagame today. So they shouldn't really be an issue ~
Aérø Stone
Aérø Stone
Owner
Owner

https://sacred-castle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Banned In OverUsed Empty Re: Banned In OverUsed

Post  Cake Fiend Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:57 pm

i agree with this thread so much Not Bad

Rain is so dominant in the current meta, and I think that brining all three of these guys back down to ou for a breif suspect test would be good, and having them back in ou would be healthy for the meta, as it'd encourage people to use something other than the disgustingly common politoed/tornadus/keldeo/thundurus/amoonguss/genesect teams that i've been seeing latley.

Excadrill is handled through phazing/eq by Skarmory, Gliscor and Bronzong, respectivley. Hell even Weezing beats Exca 1 on 1 if will-o-miss lands.

Blaziken is a little more difficult, thanks to it's brilliant STAB combo, but stuff like Gyarados, Latias, Jellicent and Slowbro beat it 1 on 1. The SD+Baton Pass set is a B**** sometimes, but still beatable.

Garchomp is basically Exca, just a tad more difficult due to Fire Blast. Even then, it wasn't exactly difficult to begin with, just people who were butthurt about sand veil B*tch Please

tbh, i think they should be retested, maybe along with other stuff like Deoxys-s.
Cake Fiend
Cake Fiend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum